Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday, i missed last week so i am excited to share my loves again this week!!
I'm Loving:  That i found these full size Nib Twizzlers, i LOVE nibs, but i hate that they are small you never seem to get enough, i was at Walgreen's and came across these and had to have them! I hope the hubby saved me a couple for today :)

I'm Loving:  The weather we are having it has been beautiful outside and i have been able to open my windows at the house and air out all the stale winter air :) Welcome Spring and Summer!!  Even though there is rain in the forecast the temps look great! :)

I'm Loving:  That I get a 4 day weekend this week, I am taking Friday as a comp day for a weekend day i worked and Monday is Memorial Day, so i can't wait to get things done at the house, i am hoping to do a small bathroom make over :) new paint, shower curtain and curtains, we shall see though what i find!

I'm Loving:  That this week marks my 2 months with no soda!! :) So happy that i have been able to do it and every once in awhile i crave it but i can resist! I am also trying to quit biting my nails, i have done this for as long as i can remember! It is a terrible and gross habit, you would think with at health background, i would know better, so today marks day number 11, that i have not done it :) I am always proud of myself when i quit, but something comes up that i get nervous or anxious about and i always fall back into the habit...

I'm Loving: That i get to have dinner with my friend Katherine on Thursday! Time to celebrate her new job!

I'm Loving:  That the price of gas is going down!! This is as low as i have seen yet! :)

I'm Loving: My sweet husband who is going to have a busy summer and our sweet Macy girl

I am devastated about all the loss, heartache and devastation that has happened in the south the last few days, all the people that have been affected by these storms are in my thoughts and prayers. I have donated to the red cross to try and help any bit i can, i know times are tough, but if you can you should donate here is a link to the Red Cross http://newsroom.redcross.org/2011/05/24/photos-tornado-in-joplin-mo/
Also there are many pets that are displaced and are unable to locate their owners, my heart is breaking for all these poor babies, i have a box started to send blankets and other items to the humane society, here is the link for the humane society http://www.joplinhumane.org/donate.html

Can't wait to see what your loving this Wednesday!

Until next time,
<3

12 comments:

BeckyJo606 said... [Reply]

Those twizzlers look so delicious! I will have to try them out. Enjoy your four day weekend--that sounds amazing!! :)

Tiff said... [Reply]

Great list! I am twizzler girl myself!

jessica said... [Reply]

Mmm I love Twizzlers, I'll have to try those!

And you're a nail biter too? It is totally gross but I can't stop it either and it's worse when I'm stressed at work..I found when I paint my nails, I cut back on the biting.

Kristen said... [Reply]

AMEN to the gas going down! haha

Kit said... [Reply]

4 day weekends are the BEST!!!

You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

star said... [Reply]

Yay for no soda in 2 months! I am trying to stop drinking soda too, I got to a month and started again. :( Enjoy your 4 day weekend!!

Lauren said... [Reply]

Yay for 4 day weekends :-)

Megan said... [Reply]

Congrats on going 2 months without soda!! That's amazing!!

Have a great 4 day weekend!!

Simplyheather said... [Reply]

Aww your puppy is so cute!! I'm so sad about the tornadoes, the volcano. Everything thats been happening. It's so upsetting..

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Miss Angie said... [Reply]

Such wonderful things to love. Everything that's happening is so sad, but it really does make one count their blessings.

See what I'm loving HERE.

Zara said... [Reply]

Your pup is way too cute!
I wish we'd see a decrease in gas prices or some sunshine! I'm a bit jealous over here! :-)

Hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday!

Asha said... [Reply]

You are loving some great things...especially the Twizzlers! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow me too at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)