Thursday, May 19, 2011

Babies! and 101 in 1001 days

One of my best friends and college roommates, who i don't get a chance to talk with enough! Had her second baby this weekend! She is a doll, looks just like her big sister! Congrats to Geoff and Sarah!

Emma, isn't she just so cute?
I can't wait to meet this sweet bundle of joy! All my friends have beautiful babies and i just love them! There are more babies arriving this fall and late this summer and I can't wait to meet them all. What sweet blessings they are!

My "second sister", my baby sisters best friend who is just like another sister to me had her sweet baby girl on Wednesday her name is Madison, Congrats to Jenna and Matt!

I also decided it was time to hit the hand written letters since my friend had just had a baby, so i started writing this hand written letter to my dear friend Sarah! Can't wait to send it with her gift package! So i am knocking quite a few things off my 101 things in 1001 days, check out my progress here I am still needing a few book recommendations along with some easy recipes if anyone wants to share i would love to have them! Thanks!


Sorry for the terrible quality
I also had a facial yesterday afternoon and it was FANTASTIC, i said to myself after we were done, why don't i do this more often!! i will be scheduling another one for the fall, can't wait!! Do you love facials? What is your spa splurge you can't live without? So i can scratch 2 things off my 101 things list :)

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Thanks to all my followers and readers, love to get your comments they make me smile :)

I will be crossing off #86 on my list today! Hopefully my friend is having a better day and i will show you a picture if she sends me one and figures out it is me :)



Until next time,
<3

1 comments:

Janelle said... [Reply]

My favorite spa treatment is a massage! I love them!