Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I have a lot to be thankful for and these are just a few of the things i am loving today! I have been thinking about all the people that have were effected by the tornadoes and rising waters in the south.
I'm Loving:  That it is finally time to put away the coats and socks for awhile! I just love to wear sandals! I need to do some serious shopping for summer work clothes and summer shoes.

I'm Loving: That my aunt from Florida is coming and I get to see her this weekend! It has been too long since i last saw her, i am excited to meet her son Josiah, him and Lily are going to have so much fun playing together!

Sorry about the terrible picture i had to scan it, i think this is from 2000
 I'm Loving: That i get to see Lily and my family this weekend too!! Check out my 4 legged nephew Petey, "turning up the heat" in the background!! Love them both!! :)


I'm Loving:  That my house finally has some color to it! I love the plants and flowers i have planted, getting ready do some more planting this Sunday on the side of our house! The picture if with the flowers and the new roof, next we are either getting new shutters (grey color) or buying new ones and painting them to match the garage door. We are also going to tackle the drywall in the basement... wish us luck!

Sorry it is not the best picture.........


I'm Loving:  That i am getting a pull behind trailer for my bike, so Macy can go with us on our bike rides and i also want one, so i can ride to the grocery store and get groceries and not waste gas, since it is $4.00 a gallon. Do you think it will go down this June like they are saying?? I am hopeful but i am not getting to excited about it :)
Image
I'm Loving:  My sweet husband and sweet furbaby! Joe is getting his wisdom teeth out on Thursday so i am on nurse duty for the day! Hopefully Macy will help take care of her dad too ;)
Can't wait to see what you are loving today! Have a great Wednesday!

I'm Loving: All my followers and sweet comments you guys leave, keep them coming! I have some ideas on what my giveaway is going to be once i reach 50 followers!! :)

Until next time,
<3

3 comments:

jessica said... [Reply]

So awesome that you get to spend some quality family time this weekend! :) Enjoy it!!

Kit said... [Reply]

Love your house :)

You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

Paula said... [Reply]

Love that you are going to pull your grocery's on the bike! : ) It's my first time stopping by your blog, and I love your wedding picture at the top. Gorgeous!