Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Book Club

I am linking up with Megan over at A day in the Life for the second time for Friday Book Club.


Last week i finished reading Still Alice and i just started to read, Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

Fourteen-year-old Trixie Stone is in love for the first time. She's also the light of her father, Daniel's life -- a straight-A student; a pretty, popular freshman in high school; a girl who's always seen her father as a hero. That is, until her world is turned upside down with a single act of violence. Suddenly everything Trixie has believed about her family -- and herself -- seems to be a lie. Could the boyfriend who once made Trixie wild with happiness have been the one to end her childhood forever? She says that he is, and that is all it takes to make Daniel, a seemingly mild-mannered comic book artist with a secret tumultuous past he has hidden even from his family, venture to hell and back to protect his daughter.


With The Tenth Circle, Jodi Picoult offers her most powerful chronicle yet as she explores the unbreakable bond between parent and child, and questions whether you can reinvent yourself in the course of a lifetime -- or if your mistakes are carried forever.

I am only on page 30 so far, we shall see if this book keeps my interest or not, Jodi Picoult has some really great books, but sometimes i can't get into the book!

Do you read paperback books are do you read with an E-reader?

I am all about my NOOK color, i take it everywhere!! LOVE IT!!
Can't wait to see what you are reading this Friday!!

Until next time,
<3

3 comments:

Heather said... [Reply]

Oh wow, that sounds like a really intense read! I can't wait to hear how you like it when you're done!

I read paperback books, but I'm dying for an E-reader!

Thank you for linking up & sharing!

Mrs. Pancakes said... [Reply]

how do you find the time to read a book in week. i so need to stop watching television. Way to Go!

Kimberly said... [Reply]

I read this book and I thought it was great. I really like all of her books.