Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bumpdate- 29 weeks & 200th post

Image


29 weeks: Your baby is as big as a butternut squash, weight wise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now, It has started to get hot this week, so I am hoping I can find some cooler tops to wear! I am also looking for some recommendations on nursing pajamas? Any recommendations?

Stretch Marks
I just noticed this week, that I have a few lines where my I did my insulin shots in my stomach.... So I am now using Bio Oil in the mornings and Palmer's at night!

Movement
 She is a dancing machine! I think this week, she has finally moved up a bit so she is growing and moving :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit, but struggling a bit to find things I want to eat..

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing still, I am seeing lots of fall recipes and tailgating food and beer! So I will be looking forward to having a beverage come November!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Getting all the painting finally done in the nursery, also getting things put together for the baby! I can't believe at the most we have 9 weeks or less until we get to meet her!





We had our first Baby shower on Sunday August 25th so I will be blogging more about that!

Also, any recommendations on must haves for the first few weeks after we are home with the baby?

Also, this my 200th post since I started this blog, I know it is not many but hey I am trying to get better and watch out I am sure one Baby Adams is here I will be having many more posts :)

Until next time!

0 comments: