Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bumpdate- 30 weeks

Image


30 weeks: Your baby rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. (Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now, It has started to get hot this week, so I am hoping I can find some cooler tops to wear! I am also looking for some recommendations on nursing pajamas? Any recommendations?

Stretch Marks
I noticed last week, that I have a few lines where my I did my insulin shots in my stomach.... So I am now using Bio Oil in the mornings and Palmer's at night!

Movement
 She is still a dancing machine! I feel like she is moving more and more, she woke me up the other night because she was really moving!

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit, but struggling a bit to find things I want to eat, it was super hot this week so I was having a hard time finding things to keep me full, but not stuffed so I could survive the 110 degree heat!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing still, I am seeing lots of fall recipes and tailgating food and beer! So I will be looking forward to having a beverage come November!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Getting to hear her heartbeat again at the Dr appointments, know that I am right where I am suppose to be, she is growing and that, my last appointment was my last 2 week appointment, every week NST from here on out, so the countdown is on, 8 weeks or less until she is here, I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

Baby Adams, still does not have a name, we are working on it, as of last week we didn't even have a list, now we have added a few names to the list, so we are getting there! Never thought it would be this hard to name our baby! :)


How is it possible, we are already 30 weeks! Time is sure flying!

Until next time!

1 comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

I cannot believe you are alreayd 30 weeks! How are your blood sugars doing? Are you getting ready for delivery? Any names yet? Sorry for so many questions!