Friday, August 16, 2013

Bumpdate- 28 weeks

Image




28 weeks: Your baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now, I am still able to wear most of my pre pregnancy work tops and some tank tops just because they are longer! Only a few more weeks to go!

Stretch Marks
I still do not have any, still using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement
 She is a dancing machine! I think this week, she has finally moved up a bit so she is growing and moving :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and wanting licorice this week! I guess baby girl has a sweet tooth :)

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
We went to the Iowa State Fair and I really wanted to have a corn dog, but not really missing anything!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Getting to hear her heartbeat at our appointment. I am starting to see my OBGYN every 2 weeks now and then after my 32 week appointment every week from there on out! Crazy to think we have less than 10 weeks at the most until we get to meet this sweet girl!
No bump picture this week! Baby Adams still does not have a name, we are working on it, but I guess we never thought it would be this hard!

Until next time,

0 comments: