Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bumpdate- 26 weeks and hospital must haves

Image


26 weeks: Your baby is as tall as an English hothouse cucumber and weighs about 1 2/3 pounds. (Length: 14 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes I am officially wearing all maternity bottoms, most of my shirts still fit, I was never one to wear tight clothing so i have lots of tops that still fit, but I am still on the search for some comfy pants though, any suggestions?? :)

Stretch Marks
I still do not have any, still using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement
 She is still very busy! She must like to eat, because about 5 minutes after I am done eating she is really dancing in my belly :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit, but is it weird that i have wanted to have cereal for dinner almost every night last week! haha

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing, no complaints from me this week!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! The shopping has started :)

Best moment this week:
 We got the dresser and crib put together, we also got the closet cleaned out in the nursery, so I am good to go, we need to get our crib mattress and I need to wash clothes and blankets!

We are really struggling to both agree on a name, so we are researching websites and books to see if we can find anything we love, if you have any name suggestions I am always up for ideas :)

*Again the apps I use are not matching up, I sure hope she is thicker than a cucumber :)*



Also, what are things you would say are must haves for when you are in the hospital for labor and after delivery? What are things that can stay at home that we should not waste space bringing? Thanks everyone in advance :)

Until next time!

1 comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

So glad you haven't been sick! I have a package on my desk to mail to you, but I am a slacker and just haven't made it to the post office yet. Sorry! About the hospital...I used almost everything I packed actually. I was really glad that I had brough socks and flip flops that could get wet. I also packed my own bath towel and that was SO nice. The towels at our hotel are the size of handtowels, ha!