Monday, August 5, 2013

Bumpdate- 25 weeks


Image

25 weeks: Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes I am still wearing my pre pregnancy clothes, but i have a growing belly, so the maternity pants and tops are making an appearance, I would say I am pretty lucky that my pre pregnancy pants still fit below my belly! I have found some really nice pants that are long enough for me so i am thrilled to have those, still on the search for some comfy pants though, any suggestions?? :)

Stretch Marks
I still do not have any, still using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement
 She is still very busy! My mother in law was able to feel her move this past weekend! She sometimes startles my because she really gets to moving, I love every bit of feeling her move! It is amazing, but at the same time weird :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit, wanting to find some good smoothies this week, hoping the college has the smoothies back since the students are slowly making their way back to campus! :)

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing, no complaints from me this week!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! The shopping has started :)

Best moment this week:
 Joe started to paint the nursery this week, I am hoping by next week we will have the crib and dresser put together!


 
 
Obviously the phone app I have and the babycenter computer app are not lining up to compare the same fruit/vegetable :)
 
Until next time!

0 comments: