Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September! What are you loving this month?

Is anyone else excited that September is here? I love summer, but fall is just so pretty :)

I love the month of September, it is the kick off to college football GO HAWKS! It also the start of fall (September 23) and it is also the month of our Anniversary! The last 4 years as September 1st has come i get so excited to get to spend another year with my loving Husband! It is hard to believe that we will be celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss this month, can't wait!

One thing we love to do is drive around and look at all the beautiful leaves as they start to change at the end of the month! I also start decorating the house for Fall and Halloween!



What is your favorite thing about September or Fall?

Also are you reading any great books? I am looking for some new reads for my nook :)

Can't wait to hear what you are loving this month!

Until next time,
<3

1 comments:

Ashley said... [Reply]

October is my favorite because it's more fall.. but what do I love about fall? Only everything. :) It's pure bliss for me. The smell, the colors, the decor, the pumpkin goodies, the apples, pies, candles, leaves, temperature, you name it! :)