Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Projects


I have had some Uppercase Living stuff that needed to be put on the boards and our door, so this weekend i made put those tasks at the top of my to-do list :) Along with CLEAN my house, it has been getting neglected lately! I have been super busy at work and then it seems like we have had something going on, on the weekends and the time gets away from me!!

So here is my 3 projects i did, well actually the hubby did the putting of the material on the boards and doors, i just did the painting :) Isn't he the best!

I painted the boards a pumpkin orange and then debated whether or not to paint the other white or or a pine green, i decided you would be able to see the red on the white better, then i needed to touch up our door to place the welcome sign! So here is the outcome!! I am excited to get my "spooktacular" sign hung today for Halloween :)


The hubby surprised me with these pretty flowers for our Anniversary on Thursday! I love to have fresh flowers in the house and was SO surprised he bought these for me!! Love him :)



Hope you have crossed many things off your to-do list this weekend!

Until next time,
<3

0 comments: