Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I can't believe it is Wednesday already! I have a short work day today! I was on the road yesterday so i am taking off 2 hours early today :) I am linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm Loving:  How our new garage door looks :) We also cut down the tree in our front lawn, so i will be posting the before and after of that later this week! I really liked the windows, but that wooden door weighed 250 pounds and it was an extra 250 dollars for windows in the new garage door... i think i will pass! :)


Before new garage door

Sorry for the phone camera quality!
I'm Loving: Pinterest! I know everyone is loving it, but i am finally getting into it and finding all sorts of fun things and i love to see what everyone else is pinning! If you are not following me you should :) Click my button on the left :)

I'm Loving: That my brother and his wife just bought a house they have been waiting awhile to find the perfect place and i think they found a keeper! :)
I'm Loving:  That the hubby and I are talking about putting one of these in our back yards this spring :) My parents are too! How fun will summer be!
I'm Loving: That i have slowly started my Christmas List of what i need to buy and I am hoping to start shopping in September!! How early do you start your shopping?

I'm Loving: That i have cooked 3 meals at home this week! It is only Tuesday but i cooked, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (well the hubby cooked Tuesday, but that still counts right? ) We are trying to save on our food budget and i am NEED of recipes, so please blogger friends share your favorites with me!!
Image
I'm Loving:  My followers and all the sweet comments you leave, keep them coming :) I would also love to have new followers! So please come and stay awhile!

I'm Loving: Of course i am loving these 2  :)
My sweet fur baby Macy
And this handsome man in the picture :) 
Can't wait to see what you are loving this Wednesday!

Until next time,
<3

4 comments:

Raquel said... [Reply]

Ahh i love pinterest too! It's seriously my obsession

Ashley said... [Reply]

I love the new garage door! I have been wanting to start making a list of Christmas shopping too! Yay for being ahead of the game! A lot of great things on your list!

Emily Weinzapfel said... [Reply]

I'm loving all of your loves!! Especially the new garage door... That's awesome! And Pinterest is totally addicting, but I couldn't live without it! Have a great week!

Courtney said... [Reply]

Holy moly you are organized!! I don't start my Christmas shopping until December :)