Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

First, i am so excited that is already Wednesday! We have also gotten a slight break from the heat! Last night i went to the grocery store around 8:45 and it was slightly cooler, less muggy and we even had a light breeze :) So now onto What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Make sure you link up with Jamie if you are not already! Her blog is awesome and she seems to be the sweetest blogger!


I'm Loving:  That my sweet little Macy girl went in the baby pool with Lily at Grandma and Grandpas house! We have been scared to let her go into the water because she is so small, this worked out perfect! We need to get her a life jacket so she can go on a boat too :) How sweet is it that they make life jackets for pets? <3
I'm Loving: That it is almost time to hit up the Iowa State Fair! I know that sounds like it would not be very fun, but we have a large state fair here in Iowa it runs for 11 days and each day around 80,00-100,000 people show up and at the Iowa State Fair it is famous for the "Butter Cow" :) This will be Joe and mines 10th year going to the State Fair, we have gone every year we have been together except for last year :( We have all our favorite "fair" food we have to get and then we are stuffed for 2 days after, it is usually 100 degrees every time we go too! :)

Image

I'm Loving: That i can finally start the couch to 5k, since the weather is cooling off, it was just too darn hot out for me to run in :)


I'm Loving:  Under Armour cotton sleeveless tops, it is hard to find shirts that are long enough for tall people and work out clothes are one thing i can never find. So i snatched a few of these to keep until next year!

I'm Loving: Panera's Mango Smoothies, i know these are not new and i have been having them for the last 2 summers, but they are the BEST!!

I'm Loving:  Of course my sweet husband and our fur baby Macy! She has been so funny lately, she does not want to leave our side, she just snuggles in and if we get up from the couch she is right beside us wondering where we are going.


Can't wait to see what you are loving today!

Until next time,
<3









8 comments:

Blair said... [Reply]

Love the Couch to 5K idea! What great motivation. And Panera's smoothies are soooo good :)

Emily Weinzapfel said... [Reply]

Loving ALL of your loves! Macy is just the cutest little furbaby! :) Have a great Wednesday!

Ashley said... [Reply]

I love Panera but have never tried their specialty drinks/smoothies. I should do that sometime! I love their panini's and soups.

Macy in the pool is just too cute! It's hot out and they need a cool dip too! :)

Thank goodness for the cool down! Enjoy it! We have a cloudy day today with threats of rain and I'm thankful for it. A little less heat and humidity does wonders!

Beth McC. said... [Reply]

I am doing the Couch to 5k too, so far so good!

Kristen said... [Reply]

LOVE Panera's Mango Smoothies - so so good! Places I've been going don't put in the raspberry swirl anymore, and that makes me sad. haha

Courtney said... [Reply]

Our Willow puppy is really tiny too so we're not sure how she'll do in the water but I loved your idea on the backyard pool. It's a good way to start off until we know for sure =)

Anonymous said... [Reply]

TOTALLY feel you on the hard to find clothes for tall people to work out in! I am ALWAYS looking for long enough shirts! I will have to try these!

You chi is not afraid of the water? We has Zoe in the lake and she was not happy about that! I don't think she would do well with the boat because of how loud it would be.

Thanks for stoppin by today! Come back to stay soon!

jessica said... [Reply]

haha Macy is SOOO cute!!

and I am loving smoothies right now so I have to try that Panera one!