Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jaime again for What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is What I'm Loving on the this Beautiful Wednesday.......

I'm Loving Chobani Pineapple yogurt! It is great, if you have not tried I would recommend you get some! If you can find it :) I have looked at every store in our area, I have bought the few I could find, so I am saving them for lunch for the week. When I first tried it I was unsure how I was going to like it, but as I kept eating it I realized it was going to be a new FAVORITE!
I'm Loving: My Infrashine hair straightner, I have had this for over a year, but I still love it!! :)
I'm Loving: Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightner, I love ALL Aveda products, but this is one of my favorites, it helps my curly hair look great when I wear it straight! You can use just a little bit and it goes a long way on your hair. It is worth the splurge, if you have curly hair and want it to look great without frizz when you straighten it.

I'm Loving: Of course my little Macy girl and my sweet Hubby :) My hubby brought my little Macy to work to visit me and all my co-workers on Tuesday! It was a great little break in the work day! <3

Until next time,
<3

0 comments: