Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! I am excited to link up with Jamie again to share with you What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving: Nailtiques nail polish, my nails need some help and this stuff works GREAT!!!
I'm Loving: That I get to spend some time with my baby sister tonight, we are getting PEDICURES! :) Can't wait!
I'm Loving: Pier One right now, they have some great Spring colored decor for my house, i can't wait to go there this weekend and use my $10 off coupon!
I'm Loving: Today kicks off Younkers Goodwill sale!! I will be gathering some items to take so i can get my 20% off coupons and use them for a new Spring jacket and some make-up (for those not living in Iowa Younkers, is part of  Bon-Ton Stores)

I'm Loving: All the shopping i get to do this weekend :) Where will you be shopping? Anything special you are going to be buying?

I'm Loving: Of course my Hubby and my Furbaby!!

I'm Loving: My Niece and my fur nephew!! :) Aren't they just so CUTE??
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday and a great rest of the week! Spring is only 11 days away!!

Until next time, <3

2 comments:

Kait @ The Jones Journal said... [Reply]

I love Pier 1!! They always have the cutest stuff!

Nicole Pearce said... [Reply]

That is the sweetest photo of your niece.

I see that you are also a donut fan and that you entered to win the donut pan on Iowa Girl Eats. I am giving away a copy of Lara Ferroni’s Doughnut Book, a donut pan, and an extra wide pastry bag for making French crullers on my blog. Stop by and enter to win. Winner will be announced on March 15. http://bit.ly/e29O8c