Friday, March 4, 2011

Steal of a Deal!



I had to share with everyone, my great deal I got the other day!!

I have been wanting to get a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for A LONG time so when I received a 30% off coupon in the mail I was hoping I could use that along with my $25 rewards card to purchase the mixer. Well, after I contacted the store and they told me I could use BOTH! I was more than excited, So I headed to the store and saw a sign that the mixers were on sale for 299.99 plus a $30 rebate!
So I look to see if they have a color I want, and they did not have either of the colors I was hoping for :( So, I patiently wait for a salesperson to come by and ask if they can  look in the back to see if they have either of colors I had in mind,  it takes about 10 minutes, (well worth the wait though) I see him coming down the aisle with my Silver Metallic mixer waiting for me to buy :)
KitchenAid KSM150PSSM - Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixers - Silver Metallic
So here is the run down 399.99 originally priced, on sale for 299.99 and then I get 30% off of that price so 299.99 - 90.00 = 209.99 -25.00(rewards card) = $184.99 So with tax, my total was 199.96 and then I get to subtract another $30.00 because I will be getting the rebate!! So i got this mixer for a total of $169.96!!!!!!!  I LOVE getting great deals!!

Here is a picture of my receipt! (sorry phone camera quality :( )

Hope everyone has a great Friday!! TGIF :)

Until next time!
<3

1 comments:

star said... [Reply]

I've been wanting one too! What a deal!! Where did you buy it at?