Thursday, March 31, 2011

Need some help

Hey everyone! I am hoping I can get some help from you! I am wanting to have a "reply" button on my comments, so I can thank you and reply to your comments. Does anyone know how I can do this? I would also like to know how that reply can be sent to their email, so they know I sent a comment back :) I tried a tutorial, but I am not sure if I am missing something or not doing it right! ( I did add my blogger number, but I dont' see the reply button on my blog, oh boy.... html :))

Also still needing suggestions to help decorate my work space at work, check out the pictures here.

Thanks for helping! Also thank you to my wonderful followers all 12 of you! :) I am really loving the blogging world :)

Until next time,
<3

1 comments:

BelleinBows said... [Reply]

I don't know how to do a reply button at all. The way that I reply to comments is through my email. When I get an email saying I have a comment, if you reply to that email it will be sent to the commenters email. I have found this is a great way to communicate, and there is not html involved. haha.

When you're doing it, you may notice that some bloggers don't have their email linked to their blog and you won't be able to reply to those comments.

Hope this helps!