Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bump date - 34 weeks

Image


34 weeks: Your baby has bulked up like the average cantaloupe -- to about 5 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Also, loving some sweatshirts now that the weather is slowly cooling off at night.

Stretch Marks
I have a few around my middle were I took my insulin shots, I am hoping the Bio Oil and the Palmers will help, but at this point no big deal!

Movement
She still moves after I eat, she has also started getting the hiccups which has been interesting!

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and some muffins!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
I am starting to really want a cold meat sandwich and a Diet Soda!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Doing our weekly NST's which have been great, we get to hear that sweet heartbeat and also hear that she is doing well, anxious to have  ultrasound to check for size and also see if we can see her!


Below are some of my favorite bumpdate pictures! We are seriously feeling so blessed to have this sweet baby Macy in our lives and also the sweet baby we will be meeting in a few week!




Until next time!

0 comments: