Monday, October 7, 2013

Bumpdate 35- weeks

Image

35 weeks: Your baby, now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in your belly. (Length: more than 18 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Also, loving some sweatshirts now that the weather is slowly cooling off at night.

Stretch Marks
I have a few around my middle were I took my insulin shots, I am hoping the Bio Oil and the Palmers will help, but at this point no big deal!

Movement
She still moves after I eat, she is also on the move when I go to bed at night and she has also been preparing me for early morning feedings :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and ice cream!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
I am starting to really want a cold meat sandwich, Diet Soda and an adult beverage, so many great beers in the fall!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 We had our size ultrasound this week, so we were very excited to see if we could see her face! But she is already head down and face back, so no good looks at her face, but she does have hair :) She is measuring right on track and we should have an induction date this week, unless she decides to come on her own!


Any suggestions on things we MUST have for after we come home from the hospital, I feel like we have what we need, but I am sure we are forgetting things!



Until next time!

0 comments: