Saturday, October 26, 2013

Bumpdate- 37 weeks

Image


37 weeks: Your baby is as lofty as a stalk of Swiss chard and weighs 6 1/3 pounds. (Length: a bit over 19 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Also, loving some sweatshirts now that the weather is slowly cooling off at night.

Stretch Marks
I have a few around my middle were I took my insulin shots, I am hoping the Bio Oil and the Palmers will help, but at this point no big deal!

Movement
She is still pretty busy, but slowly getting more cramped in there!

Food cravings
No real food cravings anymore, but I am starting to notice I can't eat as much at meal times, less room in my tummy for food, so I have been breaking my meals into snacks

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
I do not really miss anything really, I am just ready to be able to bend over and tie my shoes and also not have sore feet, but I would not trade those things for being able to carry this baby!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Still doing great at our NST's, we have also been really trying to get everything done at home for baby girl, along with snuggling and spending time with Macy! WE also went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and got our 4 pumpkins, now we just have to find the time to carve them before we head to the hospital on the 28th!


Until next time!

0 comments: