Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bumpdate- 33 weeks

Image


33 weeks: Your baby is proportioned like a pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds. (Length: more than 17 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Still searching for comfy pants

Stretch Marks
I have a few around my middle were I took my insulin shots, I am hoping the Bio Oil and the Palmers will help, any other suggestions?

Movement
She still moves after I eat, she has also started getting the hiccups which has been interesting!

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and I am also enjoying some Popsicles!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Not really missing anything, I think I am in still in shock that we are getting so close to the end!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 We had our 2nd NST and everything has been great, she cooperates and is doing great! I am anxious to see her on the ultrasound machine in a couple weeks! I am still feeling blessed by all the wonderful gifts we have received from our friends and family!


Macy was not interested in having her picture taken!



Joe has been using the heating pad and Macy has fallen in love with it, so after we turn it off, she wants to lay on it, she is so sweet, I just love her!

The sweet card that made me cry and the flowers the hubby surprised me with on our anniversary, he is sure a keeper :)

 
Until next time!

2 comments:

Ashley said... [Reply]

Happy Anniversary! Those flowers are gorgeous! And you are looking beautiful Mrs. Mama!

J and A said... [Reply]

Awe so exciting!! You look great!! Time is just flying by!