Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bumpdate- 32 weeks



Image


32 weeks: Your baby weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 4 pounds. (Length: about 17 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Recommendations on nursing pajamas? Any recommendations?

Stretch Marks
I noticed last week, that I have a few lines where my I did my insulin shots in my stomach.... So I am now using Bio Oil in the mornings and Palmer's at night!

Movement
Still moving and becoming more accurate, I feel like I know when she is going to move, she must have somewhat of a sleep schedule already, interesting to see once she arrives, how that works out haha!

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and I am also enjoying some Popsicles!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
I have not had any soda, I have tried not to take any medication at all, I have taken 1 Tylenol this entire pregnancy, but I am really missing my Diet Soda, I am craving and Diet Pepsi or Diet Mt Dew, I am looking forward to that treat come November :)

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 I had a wonderful baby shower with all my family and friends, again I am going to have about 4 blog posts of baby showers and also other life updates as well! I am still feeling great, I am really enjoying pregnancy so far and have no complaints, I am feeling so blessed!


Obviously the comparisons are not the same again :)

Hope everyone has a great week! Looking forward to spending this upcoming week with my wonderful husband celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss!

Until next time!

0 comments: