Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bumpdate - 31 weeks

Image


31 weeks: Your baby now weighs as much as four navel oranges. (Length: over 16 inches, head to heel.)

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Recommendations on nursing pajamas? Any recommendations?

Stretch Marks
I noticed last week, that I have a few lines where my I did my insulin shots in my stomach.... So I am now using Bio Oil in the mornings and Palmer's at night!

Movement
 She is really moving after I eat, she is also starting to move more and more at the sound of certain things, she loves music, so she moves lots when I am in the car, she is also starting to know Macy's bark I think, she seems to move when she barks! :)

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit and I am also enjoying some Popsicles!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing still, I am seeing lots of fall recipes and tailgating food and beer! So I will be looking forward to having a beverage come November!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
 Getting ready for my family and friends Baby shower this week, looking forward to seeing all my wonderful family and friends! Also, so hard to believe that starting next week I have weekly Dr. appointments and NST's crazy to think in less than 7 weeks she will be here!!




Until next time!

1 comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

So cute! I finally sent your little gift this weekend-hope you get it this week!