Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here are a few things i am loving on this Wednesday!
If you are not linking up, please link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love
I'm Loving: That it is swimming season! I taught private swim lessons for about 10 years and have always been a fan of the swimming pool and i love to lap swim, so tonight will be my first night of the year hitting the lap swim at my local pool! :)

I'm Loving: That i get to teach my niece swimming lessons this summer! She is too funny and loves the water check out her cuteness in the photo!! How sweet is that little girl, she has curly hair and i love it, even though she will be like me in about 15 years and not like it! :)







I'm Loving:  The show The Voice, did you see last nights episode? It was too cute at the end, i saw it coming so i am anxious to see where things go!
I'm Loving:  That my husband is doing so great at summer school and he has finally decided on a major and is excited to jump into that and also he is thinking about more schooling after his BA :) I am so proud of him!

I'm Loving: How nice my nails look! HAHA, i have been a nail biter for 20+ years and it is on my list of things to STOP doing and i thought since, i had quit the habit of drinking soda i would start this task and see how it would go, i have been "biting free" for 18 days and they look nice i have a small nail and my cuticles and skin around my nails looks better! It is not as nice as it could be but it is a start :)

I'm Loving:  That i am getting to ride my bike more and i am also going to try and do the Kettle bell Swing Challenge, i have to start it tomorrow instead of today because, i need to buy the kettle bell :) Here is a link to watch what it is, you can do 10,000 swings a day! Hoping to get some toned arms :) I am also going to start to run, it has been FOREVER since i have been running, any suggestions on an easy way to get back into it without killing myself? :) Do you use kettle bells? Have you ever tried the kettle bell swing challenge?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0jalJ-3e7U&feature=youtu.be

I'm Loving:That we are slowly making progress on our basement! I can't wait to spend time down there when it is done! It is so much cooler in the basement then in our upstairs living area! So when the heat is getting to us it is a nice retreat to hang out down there!!

I'm Loving:  My mom, she is the most amazing person i know, she is retiring from her only full time job she has ever had, she graduated from college and started at the place she worked and has never left, it is a bitter sweet for us, we grew up where she worked we ate dinner there and played with the kids she worked with and as of Wednesday May 25th the residential programming ended where she worked, she was lucky to retire, but i think she is a little sad about all the time she spent there is coming to a close. I have never met anyone in my life that has stayed at their first job for 33+ years! She is amazing! I love her and i hope she enjoys her retirement, she deserves it!!

I'm Loving:  Of course my sweet husband and my sweet Macy girl :)




Can't wait to see what your loving today! Happy Wednesday!!

Until next time,
<3

5 comments:

jessica said... [Reply]

haha I love hearing about your nail triumphs!! :) I'm trying really hard over here too!

And that is so amazing about your mom!! she's so lucky she was able to retire!

Have a great day, girly!

J and A said... [Reply]

YAY I am doing the KB challenge too! I just posted about it! Did you see it? I hope you love it. Good work! :)
Your niece is super cute! :)

Joeylee said... [Reply]

your niece is adorable!

Erin P said... [Reply]

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I am interested in the Kettle Bell challenge...my arms could definitely use some toning! ha

And to get back into running, I suggest C25K (Couch to 5K running plan). If you have an ipod or android phone, you can download the app. It's awesome! You can play music, it tells you what to do and when to do it.

Greer's Gossip said... [Reply]

I love that it is pool season as well!! Your niece is precious!!