Friday, July 19, 2013

Bumpdate 23 weeks


Image

23 weeks: Your baby weighs about as much as a large mango -- just over a pound. (Length: more than 11 inches.)


Maternity Clothes
I am still wearing my pre pregnancy clothes, but i have a growing belly, so the maternity pants and tops are making an appearance, I would say I am pretty lucky that my pre pregnancy pants still fit below my belly! I have found some really nice pants that are long enough for me so i am thrilled to have those, still on the search for some comfy pants though, any suggestions?? :)

Stretch Marks
I still do not have any, still using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement
She is a busy baby! She must love when i lay down at night because she is then doing gymnastics in my belly :) She is also very busy after i eat, i am thankful i can feel her moving around and know that she is growing!

Food cravings
Still enjoying fruit, but last weekend i did really want a donut! Maybe i will indulge this weekend!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing, no complaints from me this week!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! The shopping has started :)

Best moment this week:
Our crib was delivered and the dresser should be here next week, looking forward to starting on the nursery! Otherwise, just feeling blessed to be feeling great and have a busy little gril growing!

Have a great weekend! Sorry no bump picture of me this week! :)

0 comments: