Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween_ What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Halloween! I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm Loving:  That today is Halloween and i looking forward to seeing all the kids dressed up and the adults! We also have quite a few pets in our neighborhood that go to!


Image


 I'm Loving:  The second book to Bared to You, Reflected by you by Sylvia Day. This series is very similar to 50 Shades, but slightly different!

Image





 I'm Loving:  That tomorrow is my Birthday, well i am not sure i should be loving it since i am going to be the BIG 3-0...... but they say your thirties are the best time of your life, so bring it on! So i am going to enjoy the last day of my 20's today....... :)
Image






I'm Loving:  My Hello Kitty pumpkin, Hello Kitty and I share the same birthday, so i just had to carve my pumpkin as that :)
I'm loving: My sweet nieces, Emma is so cute in her Halloween costume and Lily just cracks me up in the video!

I'm Loving:  Of course my sweet fur baby Macy and my wonderful Hubby!!
Have a great Halloween and a wonderful Wednesday!

Until next time!

0 comments: