Monday, March 12, 2012

Bad blogger and some updates!

I am sorry to everyone for my lacking in blogging. I have been super busy with work and when i get home i feel like i can't get caught up! I promise to be better, so please stick with me! :) I am finally feeling caught up and i am happy that is the case, because check out the weather we are going to get this week in Iowa! all i can say is AMAZING!!! :)
This is weather we would normally see in May, not March!
We have been busy getting our kitchen cabinets ready for resurfacing and we are also finally starting to get things going in our basement to get that finished! It only took us 3 years of living there..... the time flies by! I have taken the before pictures and will be updating as we get started! Stay tuned for more in the upcoming month!

We are also preparing to send Macy off to have surgery... poor baby  has luxating patellas and has to have double knee surgery on Wednesday March 14th, that is also the day we gave her, her forever home 3 years ago, so i am a nervous wreck and i am taking some time off work to spend with her so she can recover and get better, it is going to be a long recovery for our sweet fur baby, so please say some prayers for her to have a speedy and healthy recovery! I will blog more about her recovery and her surgery after Wednesday.
 One last update for the day, we are over the moon thrilled to say that we are going to be blessed with another niece come July! Lily is thrilled to be getting a baby sister! I am happy to have 2 healthy  nieces to spoil rotten!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and is going to enjoy the extra sunshine tonight after work!!

Until next time,
<3

2 comments:

Emily said... [Reply]

I totally know what you mean about being busy and not having time to blog sometimes, you are not alone! Congrats on getting a new niece, that is so exciting. My heart is breaking for your puppy, prayers for her and the surgery/recovery!

Emily said... [Reply]

I totally know what you mean about being busy and not having time to blog sometimes, you are not alone! Congrats on getting a new niece, that is so exciting. My heart is breaking for your puppy, prayers for her and the surgery/recovery!