Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! Hard to believe it is July already! WOW
I'm Loving:  All the goodies i got last weekend at the Farmers market, everything is gone already except 1 tomato, i think i need to make some BLT's so i can use it :)

I'm Loving:  Our weather lately it has been BEAUTIFUL, just right, but i am sure now that i say that it is going to get hot and humid :(
I'm Loving:  That the original Teen Mom is back and also that Big Brother 13 starts tomorrow! Big Brother is by far my favorite summer show :) Do you watch it?

I'm Loving: Summer in general, it is such a happy time, i love the water, spending time with my family, being outside and just all the great things the warm weather has to offer! Summer and Fall are my 2 favorite seasons here in the Midwest, but they are also the shortest seasons we have :(
What is your favorite season?

I'm Loving: In 2 1/2 weeks i am going to the Lady Antebellum concert with my sister! :) SO EXCITED!

I'm Loving:  All the sweet comments you guys leave, i just love to see a comment on my email list :) Thank you, Thank you!

I'm Loving:  This little firecracker! HAHA, she is too funny hope to see her soon!


I'm Loving:  These two, they are the best! My hubby has been working so hard this summer with working full time and taking summer classes, i am so proud of him!

What are you loving today?

Until next time,
<3

3 comments:

Jennifer said... [Reply]

Love that photo on the carousel. So adorable!

jessica said... [Reply]

summer is awesome!
i dont want it to end!!

Paula said... [Reply]

Love Big Brother! I can't wait to see who comes back from the old saesons!