Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July weekend!

I love the 4th of July weekend! It is time to spend with family and friends! How are you spending your weekend?

I am going to kick off the weekend with hitting up our local farmers market, we have 216 vendors at our farmer's market, so i am going to have a quite a few things to look at :)

I also hope to do the following:
Grill with my Hubby :)

Swimming or tubing, and getting some sun! :)

I also hope to enjoy lots of GREAT snacks and drinks! :)



And of course, i can't wait to see the fireworks, we had a major flood in Eastern Iowa in 2008 and the fireworks have not been going off in the "normal" spot for 2 years and this year they are back to their original location and we can't wait to get back downtown to watch the show!!

Can't wait to hear about your plans!

In other news, we are going to be cutting down 2 trees in our yard, one is not doing well and is dying and the other is a Evergreen tree in our back yard that is a MONSTER, it is too big and takes up too much of our yard and it also drops those needles and they are a mess.... so one is coming down in about 2 weeks and the other will come down late this summer, i can't wait! Next summer i will finally get to have my garden :)!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Let Freedom Ring!
Until next time,
<3

0 comments: