Monday, June 3, 2013

Update and Surprise!

I know I have been the worst blogger around for the last few months! But I promise it is all for good reason!

1. I went on vacation to Florida and we had a great time! It was cold and rainy when we left Iowa and 7 days later it was still cold and rainy, we enjoyed the 85 degree weather and the great sunshine while we were there! Can't wait to go back in a couple years! I will have a recap of the vacation soon.

2. I have been keeping quite the secret around here! Macy would LOVE to announce that she is excited to say she is going to be  A BIG SISTER! Our family is growing by 10 fingers and 10 toes! Baby Adams should be here by November 2nd or before! I am already 18 weeks, which has gone super fast so far! We are beyond thrilled to meet this little peanut! It has been a journey to get to this point and I will share more on that as I get time to blog more, since the big secret is out :) I have really felt great and can't complain at all, even if I was not feeling well I still would not complain. Yes, we will be finding out the gender of Baby Adams in a couple weeks, so please stay tuned to find out!

Isn't she the cutest dog around? She is going to be a great Big Sister

I was having a hard time keeping the secret, so that is why it was hard for me to blog! We shared the news with our immediate family at 9 weeks, I started to tell my close friends at 12 weeks, I also just shared the news with my co-workers at 14 weeks, so now the news it out and it really does feel great to share! I think it was harder for Joe to keep the secret then me :)

I am sure I will be asking many questions on things to come as my belly grows and we get ready for the arrival of Baby Adams!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully i can be back to regular blogging now :)

Until next time!

4 comments:

J and A said... [Reply]

YAY!!!! Congrats!! So excited for you!!

Ashley said... [Reply]

Congratulations Momma! It is the best thing in the world, being a mom!!

So so happy for you and your husband. The best part of your life is on his/her way!

Emily said... [Reply]

EKK! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How are you feeling? How are your blood sugars? Do you know the gender? AGH, I am just SO excited for you!!!

jessica said... [Reply]

Oh my gosh that's amazing news!! Congratulations!