Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bumpdate- 20 weeks!

Image
20 weeks: Your baby has grown as big as a banana. (Length: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to heel.)

It is so hard to believe that i am over half way done with this pregnancy! Being a diabetic, my OB said he doesn't think he will let me go past 38 weeks, so we have just about 17 weeks or so to go!

Maternity Clothes

I am still wearing my pre pregnancy clothes, but i have quite a few maternity tops that i will be wearing as casual tops because my others look funny now!
Stretch Marks
None so far, i am using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement
I felt the baby move for the first time at 19 weeks and the baby is becoming more and more active and i feel it more and more, Joe is really looking forward to feeling the baby move!

Food cravings
I have not really had many food cravings, i really am enjoying fruit right now and smoothies! The weather is also finally getting warmer around here and so i have been craving popsicles lately!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!

What I miss:
Nothing, no complaints from me this week!

Gender:
We will be finding out soon! People keep asking me if i have any idea if the baby is a boy or girl and i just don't know,only a few more days until i will have a gender reveal post!
Best moment this week
I think the best moment will be finding out the gender and hearing that sweet heartbeat!
Hope everyone is having a great week! I should also say, hopefully next week i will post a "bump" picture!

Until next time!


0 comments: