Friday, June 14, 2013

19 weeks!


Image
 19 weeks: Your baby equals a large heirloom tomato in size and weighs 8 1/2 ounces. (length: 6 inches, head to bottom

Maternity Clothes


I have maternity clothes, but so far everything is still fitting, i am thinking in the next couple weeks i am going to switch to my maternity pants, i guess being tall and the baby belly is pushing out but not bothering my pants yet is a good thing :)
Stretch Marks

None so far, i am using Palmer's every night so i am hoping to keep them away!

Movement

I think i felt the first baby kicks earlier this week! It is the weirdest but the most amazing feeling ever! Can't wait for Joe to be able to feel the baby kicks too!
Food cravings

I have not really had many food cravings, i really am enjoying fruit right now and smoothies!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness

None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either!
What I miss:

Nothing, no complaints from me this week!

Gender:
We will be finding out soon! People keep asking me i have any idea if the baby is a boy or girl and i just don't know, i must be weird i guess haha!

Best moment this week

I think feeling the baby move for the first time!
I have to tell you it is crazy to think by tomorrow i will be 20 weeks already! I will hopefully be more on top of posting these weekly updates! I am also working on the our journey to pregnancy post, so stay tuned, plus in a week or so we will have the big gender reveal post! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Until next time!



3 comments:

J and A said... [Reply]

So glad you are feeling good! Feeling them move is amazing isn't it!! LOVE it!!

Emily said... [Reply]

So thankful you haven't been sick! Yay! I can't wait for your gender reveal! For some reason I have a feeling it's a girl!

Ashley said... [Reply]

Your pregnancy sounds so similar to mine. I was never sick, it took until I was in the 20's to wear maternity clothes and overall.. I felt great my entire pregnancy (minus hip pain at night). I had a boy and I know a lot of women who were really sick while pregnant and they had girls so I'm going to guess boy! ;)

Can't wait to find out! So glad you're feeling good!