Thursday, September 27, 2012

A new product i LOVE

I am not usually one to post on a product i like, but i had someone tell me about the Mary Kay Lash Primer. They told me i should try and said i would love it! I do not usually buy Mary Kay products, but i thought i will give it a try and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! I just love how easy my mascara goes on after i put this on and also how easy my mascara comes off at night when i was my face! This product is $15, which is not too bad. I am hoping it lasts for awhile!


Image

Have you tried this? If so do you love it? I always looking for new products to try! So if you have a favorite i would love to hear what it is!


 Disclaimer- I was in no way compensated for giving this review, i just wanted to share with you all the love i have for this product!

Until next time!

0 comments: