Thursday, July 26, 2012

Etsy purchase!

I have been wanting to finally purchase something off Etsy for awhile now, i know i know i am so out of the loop :)

Well i purchased 2 different prints to hang in my office at work! Can't wait to get them! I changed up the Keep Calm one a little bit, to add some gold to it :) if you have a favorite team, click here to see if they have your team available for purchase.

What is your favorite purchase or favorite seller on Etsy? I am sure now i will be ordering all the time haha. I will post after i get these hung at my office what everything looks like.

Image

Image
Now i can cross off #7 on my 101 in 1001 days list :) I am getting closer to getting some things crossed off! Hoping to get a few more crossed off in the next few months :)


Happy Friday Eve!

Until next time,
<3

0 comments: