Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blake Shelton and 101 in 1001 days!

This past Friday, it was the Jones County Fair (If you live in Iowa you are familiar with this fair and the Iowa State Fair) and the usually get some really great concerts to go to this year the line up was Thursday night was Lynard Skynyrd, Friday night was Blake Shelton and Saturday was Toby Keith. Every the concerts get better and better!

So Friday after work we were off to the fair to get some oh so bad for you tasty treats at the fair, then we got our beer tickets and found our seats! Usually at the Jones County Fair it is SO hot and it usually rains, as it did last year. This year it cooled off to around 75 degrees and the concert was amazing!! Blake Shelton is so laid back and just a regular guy! Hands down one of the best concerts i have been to! Below are some pictures, but they are not the best, both my phone and camera were low on battery :( SO i apologize for some of the blurry pictures!










 
Here we are last year after the down pour of rain!~


 
Waiting for concert to start! Can't wait until next year! 


 I also have had this picture frame wall decor hanging in my house for well over a year..... I finally got some pictures together and got them hung up! I am excited about it haha! This was also on my 101 things in 1001 days to do! So i can check that off my list! I am hoping to get some other things checked off my list as well :) What do you think? It is hard to find pictures to fill all the spots! I also need to get my wedding pictures all up COUGH... COUGH it has almost been 5 years and i still do not have them all hung up......... :)


We are having some really hot weather along with 3/4 of the United States, yesterday it was like 104 here, but it appears we have some relief in sight, along with some much needed rain! How is the weather where you are?

Image
Happy Tuesday!

Until next time,
<3

0 comments: