Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm Loving:  I have only 1 day of work left and then i am off until January 3rd! WooHoo!! Looking forward to the break! On top of relaxing and deep cleaning my house, i get to help my brother and sister in law move into their new house in suburbia Chicago :)

Image

I'm Loving:  That i get to spend time with my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, some people are not as lucky, so i am loving that my family lives so close and we can spend time together!
Here is a picture of my side of our family. We are spendign Christmas Eve with my side and Christmas Day with Joe's side, it will be a great time!What are your plans for the Holidays?


Looking forward to seeing these 3! That little girl is going to love Christmas! She is just too funny!

I'm Loving:  This chap stick, i LOVE chap stick and can never have enough (might have a problem:)) and when i saw Candy Cane chap stick, i thought it will be great and it is!! I was looking everywhere in town for extras and bought 4 last night :)

Image

I'm Loving:  That i am slowly putting together my New Year's Resolutions, but i am not sharing yet! I will next week :) What are your resolutions? I still need some inspiration for mine :)
Image
I'm Loving:  Of course my sweet husband and furbaby Macy, Macy's birthday is coming up on Monday and i can't wait to give her Birthday bone :)


I am keeping my list short this week, because next week i will have lots to blog about and share!

 I am also looking for some great appetizer recipes for a New Years Party, please share them with me if you will email me and share! I love new recipes, or if you have a favorite dessert recipe you would like to share. :)

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! If i am not back before Saturday have a Merry Christmas!

Until next time,
<3

1 comments:

jessica said... [Reply]

Family time is the best! Enjoy your vacation and time with your families :)