This is a blog about "life with the Adams" :) We (Joe and Melissa) will share our life, our DIY projects, our family, recipes we enjoy, our love for eachother, our precious 4 legged fur baby Macy, our beautiful baby girl Hadley Marie and anything else!
Joe and I have been married for 6 years which have flown by!! We have a 5 pound little princess dog named Macy who we love dearly, i always said i would never get a dog, but she loved me up when i held her and i could not give her back :)
In October of 2009 we bought our first home we are thrilled to be making our house a home and can't wait to see how much it changes over the years. We are looking forward to our future!! We have a beautiful niece Lily who will turn 4 in November and another niece who just turned 1 on July 2nd baby Emma! We are also the proud new parents of our long awaited sweet baby girl Hadley Marie, who was born on October 29, 2013! We have also done some DIY projects around the the house, look for those to be posted soon! GO HAWKS!!
I have been seeing lots of people sharing what some of their favorite things are and I thought I would share some of mine and hopefully you will share yours with me!
1. Favorite foundation: I have tried a million different types of foundation and I have settled on Clinque's Super balanced makeup, it goes on so smooth and gives me just the right coverage!
2. Favorite Perfume: I use to have quite the collection of perfumes, but as the years have gone on I have slowly gotten rid of them and have stuck to just a few that I like, I am always looking for news one though, I j have not found one that my nose likes :) So right now I am wearing Burberry Perfume for Women.
3. Favorite Chapstick: This one has been my hands down go to chapstick for many years, I just love it!! Chapstick brand medicated!!! I have about 30 of them around the house and a couple in my car and at my desk at work! :) It goes on so smooth and helps my lips tremendously with the dry and LONG winter months here in Iowa.
4. Favorite Body Lotion: If my husband was to answer this, he would tell you I love them all, I really do try many lotions and I am just finally settling on a couple that I like, so this one is still in the air for what I LOVE, but right now I am using Cetaphil body lotion and it seems to be doing the job, but I am not sold on this one yet!
5. Favorite Book: I have read many books over the years, but one of my all time favorites is Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson, I read the entire book in one day and still love it!!!
I hope I can learn a little more about you and what your favorites are.
Today, my sisterJaimeand I are starting our boot camp, so wish us luck! :) I might be sore tomorrow when I come to work............ I will keep you up to date on the details! But no pain no gain right?!
Also, I stumbled across these cool posters you can frame, check them outhere they only make a few of the locations, but Iowa is one they have visited. I am excited to order the University of Iowa one and get it framed for our basement!! GO HAWKS!!!