Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Hobby

Today has been a rainy and cold Saturday, I watched the Hawkeyes win today while snuggled in with my dog. Joe was at the game freezing his rear off and getting soaked, but you can't miss the chance to spend a Saturday with 70,000 of your closest Hawkeye fans!!! Plus a victory of 45-0 is not too bad either!

After the game it was time for my pedicure! I love to get them and after today, i don't do them enough! I need to set up a monthly pedicure with some friends, any of my friends up for the monthly pamper?!! I left my pink summer toes and went for a fall color of darker red, I chose OPI's http://www.opi.com/ Manicured of Seville for my color I love it! I wish i could still wear open toe shoes!! What is your favorite color to get when you get a manicure or pedicure? I know weird to post a picture of my feet, but i wanted to show you the Fall the color I chose!!!

I have decided i would like to start a new hobby, i am going to try sewing, i have a few ideas of things i want to make, but it might take some time to get those items made. If anyone has any recommendations on sewing machines, i would love to hear! Also if anyone has ideas of things i should make i would take those too!!! I am excited to start my new hobby!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Until next time!!

0 comments: