Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today we will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary! It is hard to believe we have been married for 3 years already!! The day we got married the weather was PERFECT!! We could not have asked for a better day, today however the weather is a little dreary!!

I have to say I am a very lucky lady to have married my husband, he the kindest, caring, loving and funny man. We have had our ups and downs the last 3 years that is for sure, he has always been there to care for me and tell me everything will work out, while i am stressing out! He can always make me smile when i am having a bad day and you should see how much he loves his "daughter" our little Macy girl :)

We are excited to spend the next 100 years together! Nothing too exciting planned for today, Joe has school and i think we will go out to eat, maybe try a new place :)

Happy Anniversary Joe! I love you!!

Us at a wedding this summer (2010)
One of my favorites from our wedding day!!!
Always making me smile :)

Our little family! Joe, Me and Macy :) (2010)