Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weather




I am working from home today due to freezing rain.... I am ready for spring even though we are not even a month into "winter" yet.... I am staying warm and cuddling with Macy while we do work and make calls from home. I have attached a picture of her laying in bed one day last week, she loves to snuggle with her dad in the mornings while mom is getting ready for work :)




This past week i got to see my family very unexpectedly my great aunt Marilyn passed away, my aunt and uncle and cousins (as i call them, but they are my great aunt and uncle :)) from Arizona, we don't get to see each other enough, it was great to see them but i wish it was under better circumstances.




We also got to spend time with and see our beautiful niece Lily and her mom and dad Jason and Jen, i had to post the picture of her with her Iowa Hawkeye stuff on, have to teach them early there is only 1 team to cheer on :) GO HAWKS!!!!!

0 comments: