Monday, January 25, 2010

It's cold outside!

Today i get a call on my cell phone from my in law's phone, i answer and was very surprised that it was Joe calling me from there, so the story begins he is laughing and saying "oh boy" so he took Macy outside to do her business and when we went to come back inside through the sliding glass door... well it was locked so Macy and him were locked outside in the cold with the wind gusting at 30 mph, the best part about this, is what he was wearing, shorts, a t-shirt and crocs ( no socks):) So he had to run to my in laws house which is a little over a 1/2 mile away, i am glad they are ok, but i can just imagine him running in shorts holding a little 4 pound dog HAHA :) i wonder what everyone thought when they saw him? :) I love my husband he makes me laugh!!! He said the snow was piled in his crocs, i have been telling him it is winter and he needs to wear a coat when he takes her out along with long pants!!!

0 comments: