Friday, December 7, 2012

Ornament Swap 2012




I was paired up with Kristin at Happily After All I forgot to take a picture of the stuff i sent her, so i guess we will have to wait till she links up!

I was looking forward to this swap because i think it is so fun to see what other people like and to also receive a gift were you didn't really make a list and give to someone. Kristin and I emailed a list of some favorite things and we were off to shop. It is always fun to meet new people!

I received my gift and here is what i got :) Love it all

I got this really cool start ornament that is full of glitter :) we have a second tree we put up in our basement and i think this will be perfect for that tree!

This glass red ornament is going to be perfect for my wreath i have in our entry way, i have been trying to find a red ornament to finish it, sorry i didn't have time to place all my stuff before the link up!


My favorite some almond bark covered pretzels!

You can never go wrong with some yummy hot cocoa!

A Christmas Cookie candle, just screams Christmas in my house :)


Everything together! I want to thank Kristin for my lovely gifts! And i also want to thank the lovely ladies for hosting this swap and a BIG Thank you to Laura for hosting the link up!

Happy Holidays!

Until next time!


2 comments:

Laura said... [Reply]

Aww, I love all of it! Can't wait to see Kristin's post, too! Thanks for participating!

Manlovin said... [Reply]

Lots of little goodies! Here from the Luckiest in Love. Cute blog :)