Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008

Yesterday was the big game and the HAWKS WON!!!!! I was very excited to see that!!!! :)

It is hard to believe the weekend is almost over already! Sundays just go by too fast. I have been watching CNN about hurricane IKE and i just can't believe all the damage it has caused in Texas and the rain is continuing. My thoughts and prayers are with the families down there.

I received an email from a friend of mine (Alana, Hi if you are reading this:) ) and she said she is going to be coming back to Iowa in Oct! I am very excited to see her and meet her baby, who will be 10 months old my then!! I will also be excited to see my other friend (Emily, Hi if you are reading this :))who is expecting their first baby this Feb!! I can't wait to see her cute little belly :) I also wanted to write and say that Joe's sister, my sister in law just got engaged this weekend, so we are happy for her and can't wait to see the planning turn into her wedding day! Other than that i have nothing else for the day!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Until next time.

0 comments: