Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bumpdate- 39 weeks last bumpdate post!!

Image
39 weeks: Your baby matches up to a mini-watermelon, weighing a bit over 7 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes Maternity clothes and maxi dresses are my favorite right now. Also, loving some sweatshirts now that the weather is slowly cooling off at night.

Stretch Marks
I have a few around my middle were I took my insulin shots, I am hoping the Bio Oil and the Palmers will help, but at this point no big deal!

Movement
Her movements are getting to be less and less as she dropped down and she is also running out of room! :)

Food cravings
No food cravings anymore, I am just wanting ice cold water!

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness
None. I'm SO grateful that i have not had any sickness and was not sick during the first trimester either

What I miss
Nothing really, i am starting to think that nothing is worth missing to get to start this journey called parenthood with our little family of 4!

Gender:
We are having a GIRL! :)

Best moment this week:
The best moment of this week, is nothing that at 39 weeks and 3 days our long awaited sweet baby girl will be here! Also, Joe, Macy and I have been enjoying our last few days together as a family of 3, but Macy is very excited to meet her sister and we can't wait to introduce them to each other! 

Any last minute things you can think of that we MUST have at home before we get home after baby Adams is here! 


Next post will have Baby Adams!! EEEKKKKKK

Until next time!

0 comments: