Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I have been missing in action for the last month or so, so today i am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday! Can't wait to see what you are loving today.
I'm Loving: That today is my last day of work and i am off for the next 6 days! Oh vacation, can't wait to see you again! :)

Image
 I'm Loving:  That i am going to be reading "50 shades of Grey" series while on vacation! I have been waiting to start them, but i wanted to have the time to sit in the sun and just read :)

Image
I'm Loving: How far Macy has come since her surgery, she is back to her self, she is able to go on walks a lot further then she could before the surgery and she is also just so much happier because she can run in the yard! We love that sweet little fur baby so much!!

Here she is day 1 after her surgery
I'm Loving:  That in about 6 weeks or so i am going to have a sweet new niece! I am so excited to meet this sweet little girl!

I'm Loving:  That in July I am having a Norwex Party, if you have not heard of these cleaning products or used them, click on the link and check them out.

Image


I'm Loving:  This collection of candles, normally i do not burn candles in the summer time, but these are all great! I love the ice cream shop and suntan :) These are the Boardwalk Collection from Bath and Body Works

Image
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! I will be back to show you how the BIG tree in our backyard came down, along with a few before and after pictures!

Until next time,
<3

1 comments:

agalandherdog said... [Reply]

I'm addicted to BBW candles!