Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Job

Well Monday October 27th, i will be starting my new job as the program manager for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society!! I am very excited to start this chapter in my life. It is something i am going to really enjoy i am going to be very busy but i might also get to do a bit of traveling with the job so i am looking forward to that.

This weekend i am looking forward to seeing my friends, their baby and the other one's growing belly!! :) My other friend Sarah from Colorado just shared great news with me as well she and her husband are expecting their first child in April so i am also very excited for them!!!

Other than that things are keeping busy here and we are looking forward to Halloween and then Thanksgiving and my FAVORITE Christmas, it is hard to believe it is already that time of the year!!

Until next time. :)

0 comments: